An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Manager in Penumbra Midlothian to work with one of the leading mental health organisations in Scotland. We support around 1600 adults and young people every week. With over 400 staff across Scotland, we work to promote mental health and wellbeing for all, prevent mental ill health for people who are ‘at risk’ and to support people with mental health problems.
Working with Penumbra offers you the opportunity to -
• work with a leading provider of mental health services
• learn new skills and work with award–winning tools and approaches
• develop personally and professionally
• develop new ideas within a culture that support innovation and continuous improvement
• coach other members of the team in recovery approaches
• access support at any time through employee assistance programme
For further information and to apply please visit our website
The closing date for this position is 12 noon, Thursday 28th November.