The Life Changes Trust is looking to appoint an Evidence and Influencing Co-ordinator to work in our Young People with Care Experience Programme.
The role will be responsible for:
· Drawing on evidence from work funded by the Life Changes Trust and from elsewhere, working with colleagues to promote learning about what works best for care experienced young people as they transition from being in care.
· With colleagues, developing and evidencing a deeper understanding of the particular needs of care experienced young people who may face multiple or distinct challenges when transitioning out of care.
· Ensuring that a diverse range of young people with care experience help shape the Trust’s work and the work of the Trust’s Awardees, and that they are supported to draw on the Trust’s evidence base and use it to influence positive change in Scotland.
The Life Changes Trust operates a flexible working policy, and considers all requests for flexible working.
The Life Changes Trust is an independent Scottish charity, established in April 2013 with a ten year, £50 million “spend-out” endowment from the National Lottery Community Fund.
The Trust’s mission is to facilitate and support transformational and sustainable improvements in the quality of life, well-being, empowerment and inclusion of three key groups in Scotland:
· Young people with care experience
· People living with dementia
· Unpaid carers of people with dementia
This is a great opportunity to work with a visionary charity which is committed to investing in real and sustainable improvements in the lives of our beneficiaries.
The Life Changes Trust is a time-limited organisation established from April 2013 until March 2023.
For more information about the Trust please see lifechangestrust.org.uk
Educated to degree level and with at least 5 years’ relevant work experience, it is essential that the successful candidate has an understanding of the Trust’s beneficiary groups, or an ability and willingness to develop this.
Please read the full job description before you apply.
For more information, a job description and details of how to apply, please see our website: http://www.lifechangestrust.org.uk/jobs-and-opportunities
The closing date is Friday 27 March 2020 at 5pm.
Late applications will not be accepted.