This role is responsible for coordinating service delivery for The Bike Station in Perth. Supported by the Senior
Management team, you will ensure the successful day to day delivery of The Bike Station activity including,
refurbishment and sale of donated bikes, the coordination and delivery of training and Fix Your Own sessions and
the coordination and delivery of commercial and community events.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the administrative duties and tasks to support the day to day operations of the social
enterprise and charity.
- Coordinate a smooth working environment through the management of IT and
telephone infrastructure and support contracts.
- Oversee general maintenance and implement fire, health
and safety recommendations.
- Assist in the coordination of regular training, events and activities hosted
within The Bike Station.
- Provide high quality support to customers including the resolution and closure
of complex queries with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for organising calendars, events and training
for the staff team including coordinating training, Dr Bike, public and commercial events.
- Maintain good
relationships with key stakeholders in the region, including suppliers, supporters, referral partners, customers
- Contribute to the development of operating procedures, under guidance from the
- Ensure best practice across all The Bike Stations systems especially with regard to
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience delivering administrative support, preferably within the retail or charity
- Experience of coordinating projects and activities, and meeting targets and objectives within a
- Experience of managing external stakeholders and a demonstrated ability to
cultivate and maintain good working relationships.
- High level of organisational skills with exceptional
attention to detail and a thorough and systematic approach to diagnosing and solving problems.
- Exceptional Administration skills
- Highly organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and problem solving
- Team working
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to work under pressure
Closing date: 4th April 2020
Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org