Our Dunfermline Service provides housing support and care at home to adults across West Fife on an outreach basis. We support individuals with wide ranging support needs, including learning disability, autism, mental health and complex needs.
You will provide active support to enable individuals to achieve and manage their health and social care needs through a holistic and person centred approach.
We would be keen to hear from you if you are:
• Positive, flexible and committed to making a difference
• Hace good communication and planning skills
• Have or are willing to undertake an SVQ2 award
• Willing and able to work shifts, including sleepovers and weekend working
All successful candidates will be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
• Pension Scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Death in Service Benefit
• Comprehensive Health and Well-Being package
• Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme
Applications can be made through our website:
Please note we do not accept C.V’s or approaches from recruitment agencies.