Harris Hill is recruiting a National Support Manager on behalf of a Scottish Criminal Justice Organisation that works
to create safer and more cohesive communities across Scotland.
This role has responsibility for leading organisational wide projects and managing local services across Aberdeen,
Aberdeenshire, Highland & Moray. This role is based primarily in Aberdeen however there will be a
requirement to travel on occasions throughout Scotland and in particular Edinburgh where the head office is
- Support the Director of Operations to lead a number of services over a geographical area.
- To undertake
specific projects to support service development, as determined by the Director of Operations
- To lead
operational business processes to make sure the organisation delivers outputs that meet service users' needs
and stakeholders' needs
- Lead the strategic direction and implementation of services across the
organisation, in conjunction with the Director of Operations and the Service Managers.
- Manage and
co-ordinate on-going change management ensuring that change projects are initiated, monitored and progressed as
Experience & Skill
- The successful candidate must have previous experience in an operational capacity leading services and developing teams.
- Previous experience and knowledge of working within criminal/ youth justice and communities would be preferred
- The successful candidate must have strong project management and organisational skills
- The successful candidate must have strong leadership and managerial skills
- The successful candidate must have strong relationship building skills in order to build relationships with internal stakeholders and new & existing funders and partners
- The preferred candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate must have a valid driving licence and the ability to travel on occasions when required
If you wish to learn more about the position please contact Jason Jederon on 07388 949510 or email