I’m a young man and 22 years old. I live with my parents in West Kilbride, North Ayrshire and I am looking to recruit a support practitioner, to join my team.
I’m not one to lounge around the house! I enjoy getting out in my car so a great sense of direction, and city centre driving would be a plus! I love going to shopping centres and dining out. I really enjoy city breaks all over the UK. I am physically active so someone who can help motivate me would be great. My friends and family say I have a wicked sense of humour, and I’m always up for a laugh. I love going to new places and trying new activities so someone creative and that can bring new ideas to my life would be great!
To support me you will need to be:
- Outgoing and energetic
- Confident with a cracking sense of humour
- Patient and a good communicator
- Comfortable with physical contact
- Able to think on your feet
- Have a full UK drivers licence, be a confident driver and be able to drive a Motability car is a must
Benefits of working with me:
- A position where being able to have a laugh is a major plus.
- Comprehensive in-house learning and training
- Opportunities for personal development
Other Requirements for this post
Applicants should hold or be willing to work towards SVQ social care level 2/3 or equivalent
Be registered with the SSSC within 6 months of employment
Successful candidates should be a member of the PVG Disclosure Scotland scheme
Are you the right person to work for me? For more information or to find out more please contact:
Wendy Clark on 07966 960403 or contact 01563 825555 for an application pack (during office hours)