The successful candidate will be employed by Falkirk Community Trust. The Trust is a charitable company set up by Falkirk Council to deliver culture, library, recreation and sport services on its behalf from 1 July 2011.
You will receive a generous benefits package which includes free membership of our health and fitness services.
Would you like to influence the future of one of Scotland’s major providers of community services? Can you drive policy change and help us plan for the future? Why not consider joining us in our continual development of services that attract not only the local community, but international tourists and event organisers. Our diverse portfolio includes Callendar House and Park, the Mariner Centre, Grangemouth Sports Complex and the world famous Helix, the home of the Kelpies.
We are looking for an experienced leader who:
• Is expert in the development and monitoring of strategies and plans
• Understands how to use their outstanding analytical and interpretation skills to shape policy
• Has the ability to build trust, rapport and respect quickly at all levels
• Can demonstrate excellent leadership and people management capability
• Understands the requirements of being our Company Secretary and Data Protection Officer
The role is suited to someone who is highly organised with a passion for internal business improvement. The role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to take a longer term view in the creation and development of our business strategies, plans and policies.
To find out more about this role and to apply, please visit myjobscotland.gov.uk and search on reference FLK05930
Closing Date: 28 February 2020