Are you looking for a new challenge in the new year? Are you passionate about giving support to vulnerable parents?
COVEY are looking for two experienced Family Support Workers to join our growing Parent Support team with the following:
· A thorough understanding of the complexities of working with families and the barriers and issues which they may face within their lives;
· Highly motivated and able to maintain a case load;
· The attention to detail necessary to ensure excellent case recording and reporting;
· Strong administration, planning and organisational skills;
· Excellent at communicating, and
· An understanding of the need for accountability and team working.
You will be contributing to our Parent Support Projects which include one-to-one work and coordinating our parent support groups. The focus of these projects is on person centred relationships which involves mentoring and befriending to ensure positive longer term outcomes for parent/carers who have children aged 8-14.
We are seeking passionate, professional, proactive and caring individuals who will fully embrace the COVEY values of Respect, Openness, Commitment, Innovation and Passion.
These posts may involve out of hours, evening and possible weekend working. Essential – Car driver with access to a car / PVG check.
For information on how to apply and a job description please contact the COVEY office indicating which post you are interested in. (Please note CVs are not considered). COVEY BEFRIENDING, Regent House, 9 High Patrick Street, Hamilton, ML3 7JA/ email@example.com
If you wish to discuss these posts further please call Debbie Gavan - Team Leader (Family Support) – 01698 894013/ 07726180630 or Rhoda Reid – Chief Executive 01698 894013/07726178285.
Closing date: Tuesday 25 February 2020 @ 12 noon
Interview day: Tuesday 3 March 2020 - 1000 hrs to 1600 hrs (Please be prepared to attend for the full day)
Community Volunteers Enabling You - Charity No: SC020754