We have vacancies for 2 Full Time Lead Practitioners. Please note that this role has now been made permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. You will:
- Lead a small number of teams delivering person centred support to a wide range of people living in their own
- Work alongside people we support to plan and create great support plans focused on what really
matters to them.
- Support teams to think creatively about all aspects of working with the people we work
alongside so they have great lives.
- Be able to provide teams with strong leadership, which motivates and
delivers your passion for really high standards of support. You will be able to provide effective coaching and
to give strong direction when required.
- Set up new services and support the creative use of personal
budgets to support people to have great lives.
- Provide individual supervision to your staff, facilitate
regular Practice Development Group meetings, and set clear objectives for all your staff.
- Have 3 years’
experience in supporting people with disabilities, working in a person centred way, facilitating groups and
ideally managing teams, together with excellent organisational and IT skills.
Please see the job description and person specification for more details.
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please contact Lynn Spence or Andrew Smith on 0131 661
To find out more and/or to apply, please
see our website athttps://jobs.thistle.org.uk/login
Closing date: 1st March 2020