We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with the right values to support our Project Manager to manage our service assisting and supporting vulnerable homeless people to achieve better lives.
This will be an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate. You will be expected to manage and motivate a team of staff to provide meaningful support to service users and to ensure the security of the project. Your goal will be to ensure the delivery of a high quality support service that builds service user skills and to allow them to move out of homelessness.
You will be qualified to Registered Manager’s Award level or equivalent.
You will be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
· A clear understanding and insight of individuals experiencing homelessness who present with often complex underlying support needs;
· Service user involvement and participation in enhancing service provision;
· Ensuring risks are managed operationally and strategically for staff, service users and visitors;
· Successful outcomes in similar support environments;
· An enhanced support culture and person centred support;
· Insight and initiative, with a proven track record of developing relationships with external parties and key stakeholders;
· Attributes in staff leadership and management;
· Clear organisational and time management skills.
The post will involve between 2 and 4 shifts per week. The rota will be flexible but will work out 5 days over 10 approximately, on an 8-week rota. Shifts will include early shift, back shift and 1 full weekend in 8.
If successful, you will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council within 6 months of your start date. After registration, there is a requirement to be qualified and to maintain professional learning.
You will be required to work on the rota, which will include back and weekend shifts, for part of the working week.
In return, we will offer you excellent learning and development opportunities, competitive annual leave entitlement, pension scheme, access to employee assistance programmes such as counselling, and life assurance.
To apply, please visit btha.org.uk/items/BTHA-Jobs to download the application pack with reference SAUTAPM0120
The closing date for submission of completed application forms is
12 noon on Friday 21 February 2020
Forms can be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by post to
Blue Triangle (Glasgow) Housing Association,
3rd Floor, 100 Berkeley Street, Glasgow G3 7HU.