Scots Music Group (SMG) is an Edinburgh-based charitable organisation providing a programme of traditional music classes and events for adults.
The Development Worker will manage, develop and sustain SMG’s charitable operations in line with board requirements and organisational aims.
Core Responsibilities include:
· Manage, organise & develop SMG’s successful traditional music programme of classes and events (e.g. ceilidhs, concerts, stramashes.)
· Manage office staff, tutors & volunteers as required
· Manage the day to day operation of the accounting, financial & IT systems
· Provide input into SMG strategy and policies
· Maintain close liaison with SMG board, including preparing regular reports and attending SMG Board meetings.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
· Good knowledge of and links with traditional music & music education
· Good oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
· Good IT awareness and knowledge of online event booking/finance systems
· Team player, with experience of managing a team
· Current Driving Licence.
For more information, please contact Edna Wilson (SMG chair) at email@example.com.
For applications, please send your CV and a covering email to Edna Wilson.
Closing Date for applications is 28 February 2020.