We Are Recruiting! Join Team Charlie House.
Not all superheroes wear capes! We are expanding our current team during an exciting and busy time for the charity and are looking for a full-time Grants & Trusts Funding Officer. The successful candidate will report directly to our Senior Grants & Trusts Funding Officer and be responsible for generating income by proactively securing funding from charitable trusts to support ongoing and future community services and our planned capital appeal.
Do you fit the bill? Interested candidates should possess the following essential skills & abilities:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent collaborative and team skills
• Strong time management skills with the ability to work flexibly when required
• The ability to work independently
• Good computer skills and database knowledge
Experience of the preparation of funding applications for trusts, foundations or business is desirable.
An Application Pack is available for download below.
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews: Friday 28th February 2020