Right Track Scotland Ltd is a long established, community-based, Charity (SCO17314) that proactively seeks to support young people deemed “hardest to reach” with complex learning, social and behavioural challenges, aged primarily 15-18 years. Our belief as an organisation is that each young person deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential despite their start in life.
Our services are based primarily in Glasgow and Lanarkshire with some work in bordering Local Authorities.
1. Ensure all training delivery and personal support takes cognisance of individual leaning needs and styles.
2. To be supportive, motivational, encouraging and inclusive at all times
3. To support young people to recognise progress and celebrate personal achievements
4. Continually review, assess and prepare young people for a positive progression path.
5. Identify any social, emotional or educational barriers to learning. Agree action plan to overcome the same. (Project Manager must be appraised of and agree with action).
6. To continually review the appropriateness of all training resources/ approaches and where appropriate create or customise the same to meet existing and future identified needs.
7. To ensure training and support offered refers to individual young person goals and awarding body standards.
8. To actively contribute to the development of the RT Projects by being innovative, communicating clearly and acting as an advocate for Right Track and its principals.
9. To operate as a team member and maintain a belief in the client groups at all times
10. To diligently adhere to all ESF/ EF and Awarding Body Compliance Standards at all times
Please note all staff are expected to be flexible in relation to the areas they work in. Access to personal transport would be advantageous as would a clean driving licence and previous experience of working with this client group.
All staff work flexibly on a variety of contracts from 20 – 34 hours per week.
Right Track would also welcome expressions of interest for Training Roles from those interested in sessional roles or part-time, ad hoc contracts.
PVG Membership will be required for all roles.
An application pack is available for download below.
For all posts completed Application Forms should be submitted via email: email@example.com.