Marys Mealsis a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 1.5 million children who today will receive Mary’s Meals.
The role involves supporting the implementation of the strategic management of retail and material aid for Mary’s Meals and to work with the retail and material team in the management of property and facilities management, logistics, development of systems and process, health and safety and administration.
The Retail Support Officer will contribute to the development of operational excellence that supports the growing awareness of the Mary’s Meals movement and building relationships and meeting expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting the implementation of the retail strategy and supporting Shop Managers/Material Aid Officer to meet their objectives, promote the Mary’s Meals movement and to build relationships with the local communities in which we serve.
· Maintain and increases our standards of customer service and increases awareness of our brand.
· Resolve day to day issues with colleagues and 3rd parties.
· Support the Shop Managers to provide the agreed level of service.
· Identify improvement in operations and evaluate implications of new opportunities.
For a job description, please visit our website;
Mary's Meals is a charity registered in Scotland - number SC045223
Closing date: 31 January 2020