The purpose of the role is to ensure accurate records of all financial transactions in relation to payroll.
Terms & Conditions
1. Period of appointment: Permanent
2. Salary: £22,100-£27,012 per annum, pro rata
3. Hours of work: 14
4. Holidays: Annual leave entitlement is 25 days and 12 public holidays pro rata based on your contracted hours of 14 per week.
5. Pension: If eligible you will be auto-enrolled in our Pension Scheme. Your contribution will be 3% and OPFS will contribute 7%
6. Training, support and supervision: You will receive induction training and frequent support in the first three months. Thereafter you will receive monthly individual support and supervision and annual appraisals.
7. Equal Opportunities and Family Friendly Employment: OPFS aims to be an equal opportunity and family friendly employer. We have Investors in People status and Living Wage accreditation.
The job description is a broad picture of the post at the time of preparation. It is not an exhaustive list of all possible duties, and it is recognised that jobs change and evolve over time.
To find out more and to apply, please see our website opfs.org.uk/vacancies/finance-officer
The closing date for application forms is Monday 20th January 2020 5pm and interviews will be held on Monday 27th January 2020