Are you a great relationship builder and administrator? Are you passionate about inspiring and supporting people?
We are looking for an expert and driven Administrator to join our Learning and Development (L&D) team at an exciting time of change and growth.
Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS) is evolving at pace and we know that supporting our people with adequate, timely and fit-for-purpose opportunities for learning and growth are essential. The L&D team ensures such learning opportunities are available and accessed, using a range of systems and processes and this role is key to making this happen.
We are seeking a confident and expert Administrator, with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong interest and passion for working with others. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled communicator who:
· enjoys working collaboratively with others
· is highly organised
· is a team-player
· has excellent written and verbal communication skills
· has a high level of attention to detail
· finds it easy to quickly establish working relationships
· is focused on delivering on task and deadlines
· knows how to get the best out of Microsoft Office, information databases and other management information systems.
· has experience of working in a busy office environment
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Travel between sites may be required and as such holding a full UK driving licence can be useful.
Further information can be found on our website
For an informal chat about the position, please contact Divya Prakash, Head of Learning and Development, on 07484 910 349.
Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s.
This post is subject to a Disclosure Scotland Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.