At Tiphereth we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Day Service Co-Worker in our outdoor land, estates and community gardening group, the Peregrine Group.
You will provide support and motivation to people with learning disabilities to participate in meaningful work on the land, in community gardening and estates maintenance. You will be enthusiastic and positive about the potential of people to participate, learn and grow. You will bring experience of support work and knowledge of land based work such as gardening or conservation. You need to work well as part of a team, have good communication skills and be motivated by Camphill’s values and ethos. A full driving licence including willingness to drive a minibus is an essential requirement.
The Peregrine Group works in partnership with other social organisations, helping to make a difference by contributing their skills and time for social good and the benefit of others. Tiphereth is a Camphill community in Edinburgh based around supported accommodation, social enterprises and day services for adults with learning disabilities and other support needs.
· Competetive terms and conditions including 36 days holiday
· Excellent continuous professional development opportunities
· Opportunity to contribute to a growing service and develop skills
· Beautiful, outdoor based work setting on the edge of the Pentland Hills
· Opportunity to belong to a Camphill community with a rich social and cultural life
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 29th January 2020.
Interviews held on the week beginning 3rd February .