We are looking for a skilled Project Worker to deliver our new Substance Misuse Project, providing therapeutic 1-1 support and group work sessions to young people in the South West Locality of Edinburgh, who are experiencing difficulties as a result of their own or their parent’s substance misuse.
• Do you have proven track record of providing high quality therapeutic 1-1 and group work with young people, around issues of substance misuse?
• Do you have experience in delivering training to professionals around issues of substance misuse?
• Are you passionate about working with young people?
• Do you have energy and commitment?
• Are you up for the challenge of working with vulnerable young people?
• Do you think you can gain the respect and co-operation of groups of teenagers in a variety of settings?
• Do you have an interest in emotional/sexual/social health and risk taking behaviour?
• Are you a dynamic and creative team player?
Closing date for applications is 20th December. Interviews will be held on 8th January 2020. To reserve our resources we will not reply to unsuccessful candidates so if you have not heard back from us by 8th January 2020 you can assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please complete attached application form and return to:
1A Queen’s Walk
Health Opportunities Team is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered Charity SC031463. Registered Company SC217791.