Quarriers North Lanarkshire Service supports people with a wide range of disabilities such as Epilepsy, Autism,
Cerebyl Palsy and Dementia, who have complex support needs to live as independantly as possible in their own
homes or that of their family.
Quarriers have Investors in People Platinum accreditation and are one of only two social care organisations in
Scotland to have this prestigious award. We are also an accredited Scottish Living Wage employer and pay
sleepover hours at £9.00 per hour.
We are now recruiting for a full time Team Leader within our North Lanarkshire Service for 1 year maternity cover.
The successful candidate will have a number of key objectives and accountabilities including:
- Working closely with People we Support, families and Health Professionals to benefit the overall support to individuals
- Support the management team in the day ti day management of Self Directed Support Service in the community of North Lanarkshire
- Contribute to the out of hours on call rota, which inlcudes covering weekends and public holidays
- Chair and attend reviews of care and SDS budget reviews
- You will have a good understanding of SDS budgets, or a willingness to gain knowledge
- You will manage a team of around 15 staff, which involves supervisions and ensuring training is up to date
- You will contribute and follow the person's own outcome based support plans
- You will preferably have experience in a supervisory role
- You will provide effective communication to lead team meetings and attend reviews with Social workers
- You will have experience completing monthly rotas
- You should be confident in problem solving and decision making
- You should also have a relevant qualification of SVQ3 or above and be willing to undertake a SVQ4.
For further information and to apply please visit our website
Closing date: 06/12/2019