Purpose of Your Job
To lead the delivery of our contracts at a local level within Edinburgh, ensuring teams offer support to our
customers in line with our customer service standards and performance targets.
Principal Accountabilities / Key Result Areas
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the team to continuously improve and increase their capability
and deliver against their targets.
- Ensure customer service standards are understood and observed by all
Advisers (e.g. through Adviser observations and coaching) so that all customers are provided with the same high
standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
- Undertake regular
caseload reviews with Advisers, prioritising those who are underperforming so that all advisers have the
capability to deliver according to our customer service standards.
- Manage day to day contact with key
stakeholders at a local level, maintaining a positive working relationship to ensure we receive sufficient
customer flows to deliver according to service level agreements.
- Manage the office(s) to ensure
appropriate physical and human resources exist to ensure performance is delivered to quality, compliance and
- Ensure advisers maintain paperwork and customer records to ensure the customer
journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with our company
policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so all teams operate in a way that
protects customers and colleagues at all times.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment
- Experience of/ability to coach
and performance manage a team in a similar environment
- Experience of/ability to understand key financial
drivers from the P&L
- Knowledge of the local labour market
- Knowledge of recruitment
- Knowledge of appropriate IT systems.
Internal; Performance Managers, Advisers, Internal service providers
External: Customers, Key stakeholders, other external bodies (e.g. Local Authority) Employers.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com by 12th December