Experienced Senior Youth Worker required to lead development and delivery of a high-quality face to face youth work service. Y2K+ aims to meet the identified needs of young people aged 11-18 through 1:1 support, group work sessions and open-door evening provision.
· Enthusiastic about working with young people
· Experienced in providing 1:1 support and group work with hard to reach young people
· Able to work as part of a team & using own initiative
· Experienced in supporting youth participation & engagement
· Confident in your understanding of child protection issues