We are looking for Relief Support Workers within our Children's Services!!
- Activities4All supports mainstream holiday clubs/camps to develop their capacity to include children with
additional support needs within their services. We can support:
- Mainstream holiday and leisure clubs to
include children with activities including sports, dance, arts or drama groups along with general activity
- Children with additional support needs who would like to access mainstream clubs/camps that they
Do you want to make a real difference to people's lives?
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Support Workers on a Relief basis (various hours offered) to work as
part of our team to include children with additional support needs in mainstream Holiday and Activity
The role involves supporting children with additional support needs to promote their inclusion in a mainstream
environment. You will work alongside mainstream staff to build their confidence and knowledge to support and
include children with disabilities in the setting.
You must be able and willing to work during the day throughout the School Holidays in Edinburgh.
Why work for Capability Scotland?
- Rewarding Career Choice
- Competitive Salary - £9.35 per hour
- Extensive Training
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Death in service benefits
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance
- Professional Development and support for SVQ
- Access to credit union
- Experience of working in a similar role and environment
- Willingness to undertake any personal development opportunities.
- A care related SVQ Level 3 (or the willingness to gain this qualification in a given timescale).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Able and willing to work nightshifts.
To apply, you can complete an application on our website. For an informal chat please contact Lauren Haw on 0131 347 1027, quoting reference CS191110.