Home-Start Glasgow North and North Lanarkshire is a voluntary organisation committed to working alongside families with children under 5 who are dealing with challenges in their lives. As one of Scotland’s largest family support charities, we provide a variety of services to families including peer support, family groups and more specialist interventions. Our work is supported by a team of trained volunteers recruited from the local community.
We are currently looking for a creative, passionate and inspirational team member who has experience in both securing funds and managing a great team of staff to deliver a support service to families when they need it most. Key responsibilities associated with the role include:
· To ensure sustainability of funding through bid writing and reporting whilst maintaining and developing relationships with funders
· To explore diversification of funding sources including community fundraising and social enterprise
· To work alongside Scheme Manager developing and monitoring specialist projects
· To manage, support and develop staff and volunteers
· To provide guidance and direction in relation to day to day operations including Child Protection and volunteer management
To provide management support as required and deputise for the Scheme Manager in their absence
For further information on this exciting role, download an application pack from our websitehttps://homestartglasgownorth.org.uk/about-us/#vacancies, email firstname.lastname@example.org phone the office on0141 948 0441.
Closing date: Monday 18 November at 5 pm
Interviews: Thursday 28/Friday 29 November
Home-Start is committed to equality of opportunity.
Charity No. SC032736 Company No. SC280855