We seek a full-time Engagement and Fundraising Officer to engage supporters, build effective relationships, raise funds and enhance the profile of Lead Scotland’s work through marketing, engagement and communication with supporters. This role will also assist in recruiting volunteers across Scotland.
· A people person: someone who has plenty of sparkle and passion who can engage people.
· An effective listener: someone who listens to what our supporters want in order to build and maintain good relationships
· Creative: someone who can tell the story of our work in many different ways to a range of audiences
· A dynamic problem solver: someone who can think outside the box and who is always ready to pull their sleeves up to get things done
· Digitally Agile: someone who realises the potential of technology by working across different web-based platforms to engage people
· Proudly organised: someone who is a safe pair of hands meeting deadlines and who produces high quality work.
· A capable fundraiser: someone who can demonstrate their ability to raise funds because you believe in what you are doing
· Inclusive in your approach: someone who is committed to working in a way which is inclusive by default
The Engagement & Fundraising Officer post involves travel throughout Scotland. It could be based at Lead Scotland’s headquarters in Edinburgh but homebased working could be considered depending on location.
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter, describing how you meet the criteria for the role, along with an equal opportunities form to email@example.com. Job description and additional information available at lead.org.uk. To discuss the role please contact Sarah Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07768917509. Recruitment paperwork is kept for 6 months before it is destroyed.
Closing Date: 5pm Monday 4th November 2019
Interviews: Week of 11th November, likely to be at Lead’s main office in Edinburgh.
Lead has Disability Confident status and we encourage applications from disabled people. All disabled people meeting the minimum requirements will get a guaranteed interview. Information about our commitment to recruit disabled people is available on our website. If you would like to be considered under this scheme please indicate this on your covering letter. This will in no way disadvantage you in the recruitment process.
All job application information can made in alternative formats on request including braille, large print and audio and people can make applications in alternative formats.
Lead Scotland is a charity which enables disabled adults and carers to access inclusive learning opportunities. Charity no. SC003949.