ACEIT Scotland is looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to plan and prepare events to promote and
market ACE IT's services.
You will receive full support from the ACE IT manager and the team with tasks as required.
This flexible and interesting role would ideally suit someone who has experience of working within the charity/
public sector on event preparation, marketing, evaluation and preparing reports. The post holder will be
responsible to the ACE IT manager and is required to be confident in working autonomously to deliver agreed
- Purpose of role: To deliver on the communications needs of the ACE IT Computer coaching while also raising the
profile of ACE IT Scotlands links among target audiences and supporting a number of PR and fundraising
- Media - Developing strong relationships with national and local media in Edinburgh and
maintaining and building a database of warm media contacts, Developing and delivering strategic plans for Public
relation events events - Issuing reactive and proactive media statements to represent
- The work we carry
out and to engage with media and increase positive coverage of ACE IT Scotland.
- Social Media - Managing
ACE IT'S social media channels - Using social media to engage, inform and inspire audiences - Manage the
strategic use of social media to engage new audiences.
- Website - Maintenance of the ace it website via
wordpress, including the online member database - Managing and uploading new content on to the
- Member Communications - Preparing and circulating a quarterly members and funders'
e-bulletin - Being proactive about increasing number of members receiving this bulletin
- Marketing and
Communications - Support the design and printing of key publications - Collate and design reports as
- Other - Assisting with the collection of monitoring and evaluation data - Monitoring and
reporting on required funding targets and the direct impact we are having to our target
- Networking with similar organisations and building up relationships with local/national
businesses and healthcare providers.
- The ability to travel to various locations in Edinburgh.
- Previous experience in fundraising events
- Photography and videography - Boosting our audience reach by focusing on more video production - Supporting staff with videography and photography - Managing library of engaging video and photo content.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter stating why you are interested in the role along with relevant key
skills and experience, to Dolina Gorman at email@example.com
Closing Date: 25th of November 2019
Interviews will be held in December 2019.
For further information or an informal discussion about the role, please contact Dolina Gorman on 07980330348