To provide a comprehensive business and administrative support service that meets Penumbra’s objectives across the
- Work in collaboration with the Area Manager, providing support as required.
- Provide IT expertise as required across the area and take a lead role in the implementation of any new organisational and local systems.
- Assist in the development of consistent and effective administrative processes across the organisation.
- Working closely with several local and national posts and in a close partnership with the other business support and administration teams across Penumbra. Share best practice across the organisation.
- Work to identify cost and time efficiencies across the area.
- Work with local management and services to develop and implement appropriate administrative and IT processes.
- Attend local area management meetings.
- Line management and supervision of Area Administrator.
- Undertake project work as required.
- Understand the requirements of regulatory bodies (SSSC, Care Inspectorate) and work to ensure Penumbra remains compliant.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with Health & Social Care partners and other agencies.
- Take overall responsibility for all local administration processes, in relation to areas such as:
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Health and Safety
- Contract monitoring
- Tender Submissions
- Ensure adequate stock of organisational resources and promotional materials
- Ensure local information is maintained through Penumbra website and other media
- Provide regular feed to Penumbra’s social media outlets
- Co-ordinate local events as required.
- Provide telephone and reception cover as required.
- Any other duties as required.
CV’s will not be accepted. Application must be made through the website at the link below.
The closing date for this position is 12.00 noon Wednesday 20th November 2019.
Interview date: Week commencing 2nd December 2019