Are you looking for a new challenge in the new year? Are you passionate about giving suport to vulnerable parents?
COVEY are looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join our growing Parent Support team with the following:
· A thorough understanding of the complexities of working with families and the barriers and issues which they may face within their lives;
· Highly motivated and able to maintain a case load;
· The attention to detail necessary to ensure excellent case recording and reporting;
· Strong administration, planning and organisational skills;
· Excellent at communicating, and
· An understanding of the need for accountability and team working.
You will be contributing to our Parent Support Projects which include one-to-one work and coordinating our parent support groups. The focus of these projects is on person centred relationships which involves mentoring and befriending to ensure positive longer term outcomes for parent/carers who have children aged 8-14.
We are seeking a passionate, professional, proactive and caring individual who will fully embrace the COVEY values of Respect, Openness, Commitment, Innovation and Passion.
This post may involve out of hours, evening and possible weekend working. Essential – Car driver with access to a car / PVG check.
For information on how to apply and a job description please contact the COVEY office. If you wish to discuss the post further please call Debbie Gavan - Team Leader (Family Support) – 01698 894013/ 07726180630 or Rhoda Reid – Chief Executive 01698 894013/07726178285.
COVEY BEFRIENDING, Regent House, 9 High Patrick Street, Hamilton, ML3 7JA/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 26 November 2019 @ 12 noon
Interview day: Tuesday 3 December 2019 - 1030 hrs to 1630 hrs
(Please be prepared to attend for the full day)
Community Volunteers Enabling You - Charity No: SC020754