Eidyn Care is searching for the next Home Carer to join their, Award-Winning Team!
As we at Eidyn Care say since day one, "We care about our Team as we care about our Clients".
You will be providing exceptional care assistance to help them continue living in their own home.
- Being reliable and working autonomously is no problem for you.
- Have a real passion for supporting people
in their own home.
- Had a recent experience of providing care, including, personal care for an adult
friend or family member OR previous professional Care experience ( 6 months / 1 Year minimum ) with or willing
to work towards SVQ qualification.
- Focus on the wellbeing and needs of the client is the 1st and foremost important day-to-day
- Moving and handling
- Provide a smooth and comfortable running of the house and some
- Monitor and prompt client medication.
We can offer you:
- Possibility of joining an award-winning team that considers you a person and not a number,
- Induction at
Eidyn Care and Introductions to your client,
- Ongoing training and development with support to complete
- A dedicated care team leader who knows your client,
- Discounts and Benefits
- National Living Wage ( £9 to £11.25, depending on experience),
- Access to free Employee Assistance Programme,
- 14/7 365 support from an on-call experienced
care team member,
- Pension Scheme,
- Positive Working Environment
Besides telling you that we are a family-owned business that thrives for Quality in the care we provide, we
aren't good selling ourselves - As advertisers been telling us- we prefer to let others speak about us.
Have a look, indeed.co.uk/cmp/Eidyn-Care/reviews
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or fill in a contact form here -