Quarriers Glasgow North West Carers provides practical help and emotional support to unpaid carers and their families in the North West of Glasgow. We know that looking after someone can be an isolating and debilitating experience and we are here to help Carers manage their caring role and maintain their own health and wellbeing.
Quarriers have Investors in People Platinum accreditation and are one of only two social care organisations in Scotland to have this prestigious award.
We are looking for 1 full time and 1 part time Carer Support Worker to improve the wellbeing of unpaid Carers and their families to enable them to continue in their caring role and support them to have a life of their own. The successful candidates will have a number of key objectives and accountabilities including:
• Assisting with the development of innovative and creative approaches to working with carers living with a range of challenges at home
• Offer practical and emotional support to carers
• Maintain collaborative working relationships between the service and colleagues in the Glasgow Carers Partnership
• Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between the service and other professionals in order to improve assessment and support processes for carers
• Adhere to a recording system within the project which will contribute to the evaluation and development of the project in the future.
For further information and to apply please visit our website
Closing date: 28/10/2019