Purpose of your job
To lead the delivery of our contracts at a local level, ensuring teams engage with participants in line with eligibility criteria and support programme start delivery
Principal accountabilities / key result areas
· Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the team to continuously improve and increase their capability and deliver against their targets.
· Performance manage a team of engagement advisors in line with internal budgets and funder expectations
· Ensure engagement plans are in place for team to deliver on monthly basis
· Support team to use various methods of engagement including social media etc.
· Ensure customer service standards are understood and observed by all Advisers (e.g. through Adviser observations and coaching) so that all customers are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
· Undertake regular reviews with Advisers, prioritising those who are underperforming so that all advisers have the capability to deliver according to our customer service standards.
· Manage day to day contact with key stakeholders at a local level, maintaining a positive working relationship to ensure we receive sufficient customer flows to deliver according to service level agreements.
· Promote positive brand recognition by engaging with stakeholders and local providers
· Ability to support a performance team using a multi-site / outreach approach
· Manage the office(s) to ensure appropriate physical and human resources exist to ensure performance is delivered to quality, compliance and contractual requirements.
· Ensure advisers maintain paperwork and customer records to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
· Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so all teams operate in a way that protects customers and colleagues at all times.
Knowledge and experience
· Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment
· Experience of/ability to coach and performance manage a team in a similar environment
· Experience of/ability to understand key financial drivers from the P&L
· Knowledge of the local labour market
· Knowledge of recruitment legislation
· Knowledge of appropriate IT systems.
Internal; Performance Managers, Advisers, Internal service providers
External: Customers, Key stakeholders, other external bodies (e.g. Local Authority) Employers.
Must Have - Driving licence with access to a car
To apply please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date - 18th October