Calling all Counsellors - immediate availability - come and join the healthier and happier revolution!
We have immediate availability for both experienced and newly qualified Counsellors and experienced self-employed Associate Counsellors to deliver a range of exciting new short-term pieces of work with us including evening, weekend and term time options:
Roles are for 3, 4 or in some cases 5 days per week (21 – 35 hours). Whilst initially short-term contracts are offered (4-6 months duration) there may be opportunities to secure longer term roles from April 2020
Counsellor Grade 5/5a (£ 24500 - £ 29000) pro rata / Associate rate £17.50-£20.00 p/h
(placement dependant on experience and accreditation status)
Great benefits package including generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, cash back health plan and life cover
You must have:
- A recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling is essential
- A valid driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential (this can be waived for limited roles)
- Experience of counselling young people in a school environment is highly advantageous
- Excellent IT skills and be comfortable with use of mobile technology
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of delivering time limited, solution focused approaches (SSW; 4:8 model)
- Demonstrable experience of working with a range of client types and presenting issues
- Experience of recording comprehensive client progress and improvement data, preferably using CORE measurement tools and processes
About us - Lifelink is a social enterprise delivering counselling and wellbeing services to a wide-ranging client portfolio, adults and young people, in community, school and workplace settings. Our commissioning partners include NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, Scottish Prison Service, and Renfrewshire and West Dunbartonshire Councils. We are a member of BACP and adhere to the BACP framework for good practice in counselling and psychotherapy. Our Counsellors are all members of BACP or equivalent and are suitably qualified.
Interviews begin 18th October – more dates to follow – apply now!
Job information and application forms here lifelink.org.uk/counsellors
If you want to come to our recruitment evening please submit your application to HR@lifelink.org.uk by 12 noon on 9th October. Otherwise please submit as early as possible – we have immediate need and will assess applications as they arrive.