To develop, promote and facilitate a support programme including weekly groups, workshops, and parent & child
sessions for parents with children from 0-3years, using a community asset based approach.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Within our family services remit, develop and facilitate activities and services that promote positive wellbeing for children aged 0-3 yrs.
- Carry out wellbeing assessments and support families to set desired goals and objectives to ensure children’s’ wellbeing is promoted
- To liaise with Health Visitors, and other appropriate agencies with issues relating to a child’s health or welfare
- Supported by the Agape Wellbeing Manager, carry out planning sessions and de-briefs with volunteers as appropriate
- Identify families on low income, to promote and deliver our available schemes for families on low income.
- Signpost families as appropriate to partner organisations
- Help to organise and deliver a range of events to promote health and wellbeing in the community.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th October at 5pm
Interviews will take place on Friday 8th November.
To find out more and to apply, please download the application pack below.
Applications should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be posted to Agape Wellbeing,
22-24 Cornwall Way, East kilbride, G74 1JR