Emotion Works is a highly regarded and well-established provider of training and resources for emotional education in Scotland. Established eight years ago, as a social enterprise company, the products and services are aimed at supporting individuals who work with and care for children and want to try out new, accredited approaches to emotional learning and communication.
We are expanding our small team and are seeking an experienced sales and marketing administrator for the role of Business Support Assistant. The Business Support Assistant role is varied and rewarding and involves providing a high level of customer service and marketing administrative support to ensure potential and existing Emotion Works’ customers receive a first-class experience.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key as the Business Support Assistant will liaise with customers directly on the phone and by email and will be expected to take responsibility for the majority of customer enquiries during their working hours.
Being able to multi-task as well as prioritising workload is essential for the role and the Business Support Assistant will be a key member of the Business Support Team as well as working directly with the Director to support marketing plans. An excellent knowledge of MailChimp (or similar) and social media platforms is therefore required.
What we offer
• Interesting and rewarding work with a supportive and engaged team.
• Flexibility in working arrangements, which includes homeworking if requested (following the lifting of COVID restrictions). All the Emotion Works Team are currently working from home.
• A salary of £20,000 - £23,500 (pro rata) depending on experience.
• 12-month fixed term contract, which may be extended or become a permanent role.
• A Family Friendly employer with supportive policies and arrangements in place
• 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service) and 9 public holidays, which are pro-rated for part time hours.
• Nest Pension Scheme
• To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com in word or PDF format.
• Your covering letter should include information about why you are interested in the role and how your sales and marketing experience would benefit Emotion Works. Please also provide information on the hours and days you are interested in working from Monday to Friday.
• Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 18th June 2021.
• If you have any questions or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.