About the Role
We now have an excellent opportunity for you to join the movement and make a difference as part of our flagship active travel programme – Places for Everyone which provides funding and support for active travel infrastructure projects across Scotland.
Working closely with senior colleagues, you will be responsible for the financial planning, analysis and modelling of our grants programme. We work across all of Scotland’s local authorities and have a diverse portfolio and pipeline of projects from early concept stages through to construction.
We believe in collaboration so are looking for an individual who can manage relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
You will have previous broad experience as a financial analyst in a Programme Management Office (PMO) with good financial data analysis and modelling experience to undertake “what-if” scenario planning to aid decision making.
So if this sounds like you, and you are committed to the promotion of sustainable transport, we want to hear from you!
What can we offer?
· 26 days’ leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working
· Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff)
· Staff volunteer days
· 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service
· We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes
· Group Personal Pension scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans
· Bike, computer and season ticket loans
· Discount benefits
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
· Flexible Working practices (full time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday)
Click here for more information Employee benefits - Sustrans.org.uk
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9am on Monday 14 June 2021. Interviews will take place via MS Teams on Wednesday 23 June 2021.
To apply, please complete our online application form candidate.sustrans.org.uk/137313SUS
More details of our vacancies can be found at sustrans.org.uk/job-vacancies. Should Sustrans receive an overwhelming number of applications for this vacancy, the decision may be taken to close it earlier than the advertised closing date, so please ensure your application is submitted as soon as possible.