The Community worker will focus on helping to mend brokenness in the lives of individuals and families.
Support to be provided ranges from practical help projects for individuals to social activities for all ages to homework club linked to the local primary school to Messy and Café church.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to demonstrate an understanding of community development with a focus on substance abuse and the problems arising from.
• Have experience in Christian community projects.
• Be an effective, thoughtful and relevant communicator of Christian faith.
• Have excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Be able to grow, equip and lead a team of volunteer leaders.
• Be able to assist in the development of and delivery of community programmes that engage with the Top of the Town and beyond.
• Work well in a team ministry context.
• Be self-motivated and flexible.
• Be able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
A Recruitment Pack is available for download below. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date for Applications and CVs to be received by 5pm on 17th September 2021.
Interviews will commence as soon as possible after the closing date.
Send your Application/CV and covering letter to the church office: -
Stirling Baptist Church
67 Murray Place, Stirling,
FK8 1AU email@example.com
Tel: 01786 450 581