The Asset Management Team is part of the Property Department and works across all property owning companies within Hillcrest. The Team deals with property management and maintenance issues to ensure that properties are well maintained and in accordance with relevant property legislation.
As Asset Management Officer, you will:
Lead on several key tasks within the team’s workload and ensure that works are completed with a clear and consistent approach to delivering great service to our customers.
Ensure that compliance is met against all relevant legislation and regulations within their remit.
• Have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• Have proven experience of working in property maintenance and property factoring role;
• Be a proven self-starter, with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
• Work co-operatively and collaborate with colleagues from all teams, to successfully deliver services and outcomes
• Be qualified to SCQF Level 7 or working towards a qualification in a Technical subject (such as Construction or Property Maintenance), Facility Management, Housing or Factoring Management
• Disclosure costs paid in full
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Free core training provided on site
• Savings and Pension Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Death in Service Benefit
• Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
To apply please visit our website
Closing date: 7th May 2021 at 1700 hours
Interview date: Week Commencing 10th May 2021