Parent Network Scotland are seeking someone who has experience of working in a busy environment and working with
facilitators/organisations/families/funders within the voluntary sector. Someone with experience of working
within training/groupwork/ and course planning.
A largely administration post to support Parent Network Scotland CEO and Head of Programmes and Training. We are
looking for someone who has exceptional office organisation and administrative skills and the ability to juggle
multiple responsibilities and support a creative team of facilitators.
Working with Parent Network Scotland, you will have a supportive approach and experience when dealing with all
parents who access our courses and facilitators as well as practitioners. You can work on your own initiative,
managing the many facets of this role with accuracy and speed.
- Recording timely Data input of pre and post course registration / evaluation forms onto google
- Responsible for all allocation of google doc forms including registrations, interest forms and
evaluations to facilitators.
- Managing the term time programme for PNS Parent Academy
for website/facebook/twitter accounts and for the updating daily news.
- Responsible for quarterly
newsletter and gathering information to input.
- Dealing with telephone / e-mail/website enquiries as
- Support to CEO on funding applications.
- Assist in the development of administration
systems by identifying and implementing new procedures.
- Undertake any relevant staff
- General upkeep of PNS online.
- Undertake other reasonable duties, from time to time,
in order to ensure efficient operation of the organisation.
- Must have indepth knowledge of Google Docs and collating info from Google Classrooms.
- Knowledge of
planning courses and collating paperwork and registering learners
- An HNC in Business
- Event Management/Fundraising Experience.
- Be confident with social media and
- Good communicator with friendly manner.
- Writing funding applications
- Voluntary sector background
- Drive and ambition for the project
Closing date 20th April 2021.If you do not hear by this date please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Interviews 30th April 2021
CV to be sent to email@example.com