The Fife Coast and Countryside Trust (FCCT) is seeking a HR Assistant to join our dynamic and effective Support Services team. We are an organisation driven by a passion for Fife and committed to developing and delivering high quality, impact led projects for the benefit of people and nature. We believe that our people are our greatest asset and look to employ individuals who bring a positive, energetic, constructive, and committed attitude to the workplace.
As a HR Assistant Fife Coast and Countryside Trust will ask you to perform a number of regular and ad hoc tasks to aid the smooth running of the HR section of the team. You will be asked to assist in the administration of the HR function and will be the first point of contact for employees in other departments of the business while ensuring our HR department is organised and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees.
· Experience of working within Human Resources
· Experience of MS Office packages, Word Excel etc.
· Ability to use own initiative while working to deadlines.
· Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, both internal and external.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
This post is a part-time (20 - 24 hours per week) permanent post with an annual salary from £21,193 to £23,483 pro rata. Work will be delivered over a five-day week but may include some evening and weekend work as required.
Additional benefits include:
· Access to and support for professional development and training
· Flexible working arrangements
· A comprehensive induction and orientation
· Access to a competitive Pension Scheme
For further information and to apply, please visit our website
Closing date Monday 9th August with interviews expected week beginning 16th August.