Are you ready to be part of a progressive and ambitious team and organisation?
WDP and Our Values
WDP transforms lives. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services. WDP advocates for effective policy and funding from H&SC services through parliamentary groups and government consultations. As with our services, our responses are co-produced with individuals, communities, and partner organisations. Everyone who accesses WDP services is treated with respect and dignity. Working together, we make sure people are supported and empowered to make positive life choices.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
· In partnership
· Strong belief in service users
· Community focused
We are a small, friendly team committed to working as a community of professionals to achieve beyond our individual capabilities as a unified collective. We are forward looking, ambitious and with a commitment to continuous improvement.
The People & Culture Team at WDP passionately believe in equity, transparency, ethical innovation and forward thinking. We are not afraid to question the status quo, in search of the highest quality support for our clients.
About the Role
The People Administrator role is a new position in the organisation, which reflects the growth of WDP. The People Administrator will be reinforcing the front-line service we provide, and upholding process and practice within the team.
· To work with the People & Culture Team providing high quality administrative support for a range of human resources processes across the organisation.
· To support the recruitment and new starter administrative processes, including dealing with DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks.
· To update and maintain a range of databases
· Provide administrative support to absence management and recruitment processes.
· Providing front of house/first point of contact services to staff in relation to HR people matters.
We are looking for a CIPD qualified, motivated individual with strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
Our Head Office is in St. James Park, London SW1H 9BL and will form the base location for this role. Occasional travel will be required to other services. Flexible working applications are welcomed and will be considered in conjunction with hybrid models.
Why should you apply?
· An opportunity to join one of WDP and contribute to making a difference.
· Be part of a high-performance team that is focused on quality and welcomes innovation.
· Competitive salary and professional develop opportunities.
· Friendly family leave, flexible working
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Employee referral programme
· Season ticket Loans
· Cycle to Work Scheme
For an informal chat about the role, contact Symon Wheelhouse, Head of People email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 8th August 2021 at 00:00 midnight.
Interviews are likely to take place via Teams, to support social distancing.
For further information, and to apply, please visit ourwebsite
Diversity and Equality
· WDP are a committed equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from disabled candidates, and those form minority ethnic backgrounds.
· WDP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
· All posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check prior to the confirmation of any job offer.
Note: Please use your personal statement to highlight any relevant experience directly linked to the role you have applied for.