Responsible for the management, day-to-day running, and adequate resourcing of OPFS national information and advice
The Scotland-wide advice and information service for single parents provides the:
- OPFS Advice Service for single parents and practitioners seeking advice via our Helpline, Webchat, advice@, ‘Ask
a Question’ and Facebook.
- OPFS Advice Information on-line content about advice issues that matter to
- OPFS Advice Training service which delivers online and in-person training courses for
practitioners working with single parents.
Main Duties Include:
- The effective running of OPFS multi-channel advice service, web-based advice information for single parent families, and training for practitioners on issues affecting single parents.
- Leading on funding applications for the service, working with, and supported by, OPFS Business Development team, managing budgets and reporting back to funders.
- Leading, developing and supporting the A&I team members.
- Ensuring effective deployment of the Advice and Information CRM system.
- Recording the experiences of single parents, analysing these to identify trends and patterns to inform OPFS’ policy and influencing work.
- Representing the work of OPFS to external agencies and developing new areas of work.
To apply please visit our
Closing Date: Friday 13th August 2021 at 5pm