Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that
every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of more
than 1.8 million children who today will receive Mary’s Meals.
Reporting to the Head of Major Giving and Partnerships, the Major Giving Lead will be a talented networker and
fundraiser, with excellent communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to convert significant
potential into meaningful supporter relationships.
Principal duties include:
- Form meaningful strategic partnerships with corporates, which generate broad awareness-raising and complement our grassroots focus.
- Steward and strengthen existing corporate relationships to forge long-term mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Create and develop proposals and presentations to attract new multi-year CSR grants.
- Build and steward relationships with new supporters who are capable of making significant gifts to Mary’s Meals.
- Support team coordination of a portfolio of major donor funding, managing existing relationships and supporting funding relationship managers to further nurture support.
- Consider a range of research projects, events and opportunities to identify the most valuable way for donors to support our cause.
- Recruit, manage and support a network of experienced volunteers who can help identify potential donors and develop appropriate strategies to attract new major gifts.
- As required, plan and organise opportunities for donors to visit Mary’s Meals programmes and experience our work first-hand.
- Work closely with the Mary’s Meals UK Communications and Mary’s Meals International Grants and Development teams.
To apply for the role of Major Giving Lead, based at Mary’s Meals UK, please visit our website;
We have extended the closing date from the 4th to Friday 13th August 2021