Imagine if every child had the freedom to learn and pursue their ambitions to the fullest. At the moment, there is so much standing in the way of children's rights to learn, play and express themselves. Children’s University Scotland brings together families, schools, learning providers, government and others to better support children’s learning and wellbeing. Since 2013, we have supported over 10,000 children across Scotland to take part in our Children’s University awards programme, helping them to overcome barriers to learning and to further their talents and interests.
Will you advocate for change for the young people in your community?
We are looking for a Programme Associate to join our dedicated team to support and help drive our programme delivery in Fife in partnership with Fife College, libraries, schools and learning providers. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual with the skills and qualities needed to grow our programme across the county and help us demonstrate impact. You will have a track record of supporting children and young people through learning in any context, be able to build and maintain good relationships with wide range of stakeholders, and have a commitment to the vision, mission and values of Children’s University Scotland.
Support and drive our Children's University awards programme and wider learning and engagement offer across Fife.
Key areas of responsibility
We are looking for an individual to:
· Support children, young people and parents/carers to take part in Children’s University, promoting membership and building engagement.
· Promote the Children’s University programme with schools and learning partners throughout Fife.
· Support new schools to onboard and launch Children’s University within their learning community.
· Support ongoing engagement with Children’s University in existing schools and partnerships.
· Build our learning provider network across Fife, ensuring children have access to a diverse range of affordable learning opportunities.
· Support production and distribution of home learning resources to children through building relationships with partner agencies.
· Lead on building knowledge and insight into programme effectiveness.
Represent the organisation externally and positively promote its core aims and objectives.
To find out more about the role, download our job pack.
To apply please submit a two-page CV and one-page cover letter via our online recruitment site.
Closing date for applications Wednesday 26th July 2021 at midday.