Scottish Sports Futures use the power of sport and physical activity to engage with vulnerable and disadvantaged young people in Scotland and empower them to be confident, healthy and happy.
We do this using our proven and recognised Sport for Change model and its range of person-centred, youth-led programmes that provide positive experiences, inspiring role models, engaging social education, training, and youth volunteering opportunities. As a result, we seek to encourage a positive change in young people’s attitudes and behaviour that enables them to recognise and fulfil their potential, and to make a valuable contribution to their peers and their community.
We are proud to have a culture which is inclusive and collaborative, where our people are valued and supported to lead and develop ground-breaking initiatives with young people and communities at the heart.
The Executive Assistant is a new role for SSF, and will provide expert level administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
· Proactively managing the administrative requirements of the SLT
· Providing administrative support to key areas of the business, including finance and HR
· Supporting IT systems and processes, acting as a first point contact for staff and liaising with SSF’s external IT company and suppliers
· Providing secretarial support for meetings of the SLT, Board and its sub-committees
· Ensuring organisational systems, processes, policies, and procedures are effectively maintained, reviewed, and adhered to
· Acting as the main point of contact for office suppliers
SSF, in carrying out its functions as a “sport for change” charity delivering programmes to young people across Scotland, is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all, and to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against in the planning and delivery of any activities.
Please provide your application form to demonstrate how you meet the person specification, highlighting the relevance of your skills and experience and suitability for the post. Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
For further information or for an informal discussion about the role please contact Sean Brady – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07912 760 287
To apply for this role, please send your completed application form to: email@example.com
Please include ‘Executive Assistant’ in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is Monday 2nd August at 9am
If selected for interview, these are scheduled for Wednesday 11th August.