Thistle are looking for a Lead Practitioner to support a team of Practitioners located within Midlothian GP
- Are you a health and social care Practitioner with extensive experience of supporting people to self-manage
living with long term physical and mental health conditions?
- Can you support a team to cope with
supporting vulnerable people who experience significant psychosocial barriers and health
- Do you believe people have strengths, are resilient and are experts in their own
- Do you thrive working autonomously in the community setting?
- Do you have excellent
solution focused coaching and group facilitation skills?
- Do you possess the self-belief and courage to
influence change in the world around you?
If you do, then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit a Lead Practitioner to support one of Thistle’s Midlothian Health and Wellbeing cluster
Teams. The post holder will:
- Support a team of Practitioners to deliver our Midlothian GP contract
- Deliver holistic one-to-one and group based self-management support to people living with long term health condition(s) across Midlothian
- Practice persistent engagement to help people who struggle to receive support
- Support volunteers/paid peer supporters who have lived experience of long-term conditions and are supporting the Health and Wellbeing team.
- Use a monitoring, evaluation and reporting framework to learn and develop practice
- Develop and maintain links with referrers and services and supports we signpost people
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 14th July 2021.
• Stage 1 of the recruitment process will take place online on Monday 19th July.
• Stage 2 will take place at Thistle hub on Wednesday 21st July 2021.
Thistle Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Successful applicants will be subject to a PVG check.
Please visit our website to apply: