Thistle are looking for several Practitioners to join our team on initially a fixed term basis (until October 2022).
These posts are available on a full time and part time basis, and are located within Midlothian GP
- Are you a health and social care practitioner with experience of supporting people to self-manage living with
Long Term physical and mental Health Conditions?
- Do you cope well supporting vulnerable people who
experience significant psychosocial barriers and health inequalities?
- Do you believe people have
strengths, are resilient and are experts in their own lives?
- Do you thrive working autonomously in the
- Do you have good solution focused coaching and group facilitation skills
you possess the self-belief and courage to influence change in the world around you?
If you do, then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit Practitioners to work within Thistle’s Midlothian Health and Wellbeing Team. The post
- Deliver holistic one-to-one and group based self-management support to people living with long term health condition(s) across Midlothian and remotely to people living across Scotland
- Work with a team of practitioners to deliver our Midlothian GP contract
- Practice persistent engagement to help people who struggle to receive support
- Support volunteers/paid peer supporters who have lived experience of long-term conditions and are supporting the Health and Wellbeing team.
- Use a monitoring, evaluation and reporting framework to learn and develop practice
- Develop and maintain links with referrers and services and supports we signpost people
To apply please visit our website
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 25th June 2021.
- Stage 1 of the recruitment process will take place online on Tuesday 6th July.
- Stage 2 will take place
at Thistle hub on Thursday 8th July 2021.
Thistle Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Successful applicants will be subject to a PVG check.