As a Support Worker you will:
• Be required to develop and maintain open and honest working relationships with the individuals who you are supporting;
• Provide support to individuals to enable them to achieve their goals and work on the areas of their lives that they want to change and, or learn or re-learn skills;
• Provide support in order to assist individuals to find permanent move on accommodation;
• Support individuals in the service and in their own homes. Where assessed as required, we can offer individuals some support as they move from the accommodation into their own homes.
• Have a positive flexible attitude;
• Have the ability to lone work and as part of a team
• Work Monday to Friday as per the service rota;
• Be required to take part in the on call rota and work evenings and weekends as required;
• Hold an SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or the ability and willingness to undertake study to achieve this;
• Be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
For further information and to apply please visit our website
Closing Date: Friday 25th June 2021