We are looking for a Service Coordinator, with experience of working with people affected by dementia, to join our team at Space.
The Senior Care Coordinator will help to develop and deliver the high quality services that support the physical, emotional and social needs of older people and those affected by dementia.
The Senior Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
• The day to day operational running of the Beacon Club, supporting older people affected by dementia
• Carrying out home visits to conduct individual assessments, risk assessments and create personal care plans, mutually agreed with members and their carers.
• Design and run a fulfilling programme of activities and entertainment for members
• Recruit, train and supervise volunteers
• Encourage independence of members, promoting opportunities for individual choice and decision making
The full job description can be found below.
At Space and Broomhouse Hub our vision is to ‘nurture, support and inspire, so that lives are fuller, potential is fulfilled and community connections flourish’
PVG: This post requires membership of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme. Application will be processed for the successful candidate.
How to apply
To apply, please return the completed application form and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet each required area of the person specification for the role. Send the forms to email@example.com. Any queries about the role can also be sent to that address.
Please also complete our Equalities Monitoring Form and Self Declaration Form and return these with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.