Would you like to deliver health related interventions to promote and improve the health and well-being of those with substance misuse?
New Beginnings Brent Recovery and Wellbeing service is a WDP led integrated drug and alcohol service, in partnership with CNWL. The service has been supporting residents in Brent since April 2018 and offers a broad range of recovery orientated, high quality services to meet their needs
WDP is committed to the ongoing professional development of all our staff. Through joining WDP, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision and the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational organisation.
The post holder will be a dynamic, driven individual who is committed to supporting the local non-opiate and alcohol substance misuse community and their associated needs by:
• To work alongside colleagues in both substance misuse and children’s health and social care agencies to provide a dedicated service to families affected by parental substance misuse.
• Completing comprehensive assessments, risk assessment, risk management and Recovery Care Plans with service users to ensure personalised and recovery-focused treatment journeys
• Making every contact count through motivational interviewing, ITEP mapping, harm reduction, relapse prevention, brief advice and intervention
• To work in partnership with other key services to safeguarding and provide families with the wraparound support required to meet their wider needs.
• Salary band of £24,627 - £29,000 per annum
• Permanent contract
• 37.5 hours per week
Primarily based at the New Beginnings’ Cobbold Road Hub, however there is an expectation to work across sites should there be a need to.
Why should you apply?
• A new challenge working with those with alcohol misuse
• Specialist role
• Competitive salary
To arrange an informal chat about the role, contact, Nichole Donoher-Phillips, Service Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website: wdp.ciphr-irecruit.com/Applicants/vacancy/372/Recover-Practitioner-Family---Brent
The closing date for applications is Sunday 20th of June 2021 at midnight.
The interviews will take place the week commencing the 28th of June 2021.
Interviews are likely to take place via Teams, to support social distancing
WDP and Our Values
WDP is an innovative behaviour change charity. We facilitate long-lasting transformation in people’s lives to improve health, wellbeing and social integration. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
Note: Please use your personal statement to highlight any relevant experience directly linked to the role you have applied for.