Due to a growth in our Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services, there is an exciting opportunity to join Children’s Health Scotland, a charity that helps children and young people meet their healthcare needs in partnership with parents, carers and professionals.
We’re looking for a Co-ordinator with excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills and a passion for working with children, young people, families and carers. The post-holder will work within busy and friendly teams and will support the delivery of our Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services.
Applicants for this post must be experienced working with Microsoft Office packages including Microsoft Teams, Word and Excel, and be able to create spreadsheets and deal with numerical information.
Applicants for the Co-ordinator position must be confident in delivering presentations, co-ordinating projects and producing reports.
Co-ordinator, Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services.
• Assist with the development and delivery of the CHWBS and more specifically the Self-Management Service (SMS).
• Support the Head of Service in identifying funding opportunities, completing applications for funding, and compiling progress reports for funders.
• Co-ordinate the yearly schedule across all SMS programmes including timelines and staffing.
• Assist in the promotion of the SMS with a focus on building relationships across Scotland e.g. dissemination of information materials, attending events, promotion via social media, and engaging with health professionals and families.
• Assist in identifying and preparing children and young people to take part in the SMS and provide support through the Programme.
• Assist in the preparation, set up and delivery of face-to-face workshops and online sessions including: contacting and booking suitable venues, organising travel, providing refreshments, and facilitating games, activities, and group discussions.
• Contribute to the evaluation of our services including collecting outcome data, conducting surveys, and collating informal feedback from children, young people and health professionals.
• Support the Head of Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services in the delivery of health and wellbeing training.
Application packs are available for download below.
Please download an application form and return to email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date.