Are you looking for an organisation where you can make a difference?
Are you adaptable and enthusiastic about supporting people to change their life circumstances?
RTWS is committed to working with partners to deliver a wide range of client-centred services to people most in need. An award-winning company, we are dedicated to reducing poverty and play a central role in the delivery of South Lanarkshire Council's employability and training services.
RTWS will have a key role moving forward in supporting national and local economic recovery plans in response to the global pandemic delivering a combination of existing and new services that will support local people and employers whilst contributing to recovery and growth.
The company has a well-established office and partnership network throughout South Lanarkshire and a strong track record in the delivery of national contracts. Currently this includes the Scottish Government’s Fair Start Scotland Service, Skills Development Scotland’s Employability Fund and Local Authority employability provision.
As a National Training Award winner, we believe in and invest significantly in the development of our staff. We offer a range of benefits and are happy to talk flexible working. The company has been delivering services successfully for over 20 years and recently won the Scottish Top Employers Award for Working Families.
As a RTWS employee you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including Group Life Insurance, BUPA Health Insurance, people friendly working hours and group pension scheme membership.
We are seeking an experienced Trainer to join our Team who can:
• Achieve targets and KPI's to support clients to progress and sustainable employment;
• To design and deliver a range of group training sessions where appropriate with a particular focus on bespoke activity to meet client needs;
• Plan and deliver group, pre employment and sector routeway training to unemployed clients across a range of sectors;
• Work with clients to produce quality CVs, job applications, covering and speculative letters;
• Develop excellent knowledge of the local labour market to inform training delivery;
• Monitor and evaluate group delivery and support to maximise client outcomes and meet employer needs;
• Deliver and maintain a quality service at all times in line with RTWS Customer Service Standards Policy and Procedures.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential for this role as is a willingness to be creative and contribute to the continuous improvement of service delivery.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter (applications without covering letter will not be considered) telling us why you would be the right person for the job, giving details of 2 referees (who will not be contacted prior to employment offer) by clicking on the following link: hr.breathehr.com/v/trainer-16624
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1st June 2021.